TERMS & CONDITIONS
- THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY BETWEEN YOU, THE USER OF THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING ANY SUB-DOMAINS UNLESS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED BY THEIR OWN TERMS AND CONDITIONS), AND HASTINGS PIER ENTERTAINMENTS LTD, THE OWNER AND OPERATOR OF THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, AS THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. YOUR AGREEMENT TO COMPLY WITH AND BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS DEEMED TO OCCUR UPON YOUR FIRST USE OF THE WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD STOP USING THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
- IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, USER OR USERS MEANS ANY THIRD PARTY THAT ACCESSES THE WEBSITE AND IS NOT EITHER (I) EMPLOYED BY HASTINGS PIER ENTERTAINMENTS LTD AND ACTING IN THE COURSE OF THEIR EMPLOYMENT OR (II) ENGAGED AS A CONSULTANT OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING SERVICES TO HASTINGS PIER ENTERTAINMENTS LTD AND ACCESSING THE WEBSITE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROVISION OF SUCH SERVICES.
- YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO USE THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THE WEBSITE AND AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
- ALL CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE, UNLESS UPLOADED BY USERS, IS THE PROPERTY OF HASTINGS PIER ENTERTAINMENTS LTD, OUR AFFILIATES OR OTHER RELEVANT THIRD PARTIES. IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, CONTENT MEANS ANY TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, AUDIO, VIDEO, SOFTWARE, DATA COMPILATIONS, PAGE LAYOUT, UNDERLYING CODE AND SOFTWARE AND ANY OTHER FORM OF INFORMATION CAPABLE OF BEING STORED IN A COMPUTER THAT APPEARS ON OR FORMS PART OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY SUCH CONTENT UPLOADED BY USERS. BY CONTINUING TO USE THE WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH CONTENT IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARKS, DATABASE RIGHTS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. NOTHING ON THIS SITE SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS GRANTING, BY IMPLICATION, ESTOPPEL, OR OTHERWISE, ANY LICENSE OR RIGHT TO USE ANY TRADEMARK, LOGO OR SERVICE MARK DISPLAYED ON THE SITE WITHOUT THE OWNER’S PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION
- YOU MAY, FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY, DO THE FOLLOWING:
- RETRIEVE, DISPLAY AND VIEW THE CONTENT ON A COMPUTER SCREEN
- YOU MUST NOT OTHERWISE REPRODUCE, MODIFY, COPY, DISTRIBUTE OR USE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES ANY CONTENT WITHOUT THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF HASTINGS PIER ENTERTAINMENTS LTD.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT YOU MAY SUBMIT VIA THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, APPROPRIATENESS, ORIGINALITY AND COPYRIGHT OF ANY SUCH CONTENT. YOU MAY NOT UPLOAD TO, DISTRIBUTE OR OTHERWISE PUBLISH THROUGH THE WEBSITE ANY CONTENT THAT (I) IS CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, FALSE, FRAUDULENT, LIBELLOUS, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, THREATENING, INVASIVE OF PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY RIGHTS, INFRINGING ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, ABUSIVE, ILLEGAL OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE; (II) MAY CONSTITUTE OR ENCOURAGE A CRIMINAL OFFENCE, VIOLATE THE RIGHTS OF ANY PARTY OR OTHERWISE GIVE RISE TO LIABILITY OR VIOLATE ANY LAW; OR (III) MAY CONTAIN SOFTWARE VIRUSES, POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING, CHAIN LETTERS, MASS MAILINGS, OR ANY FORM OF “SPAM.” YOU MAY NOT USE A FALSE EMAIL ADDRESS OR OTHER IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, IMPERSONATE ANY PERSON OR ENTITY OR OTHERWISE MISLEAD AS TO THE ORIGIN OF ANY CONTENT. YOU MAY NOT UPLOAD COMMERCIAL CONTENT ONTO THE WEBSITE.
- YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU OWN OR OTHERWISE CONTROL ALL THE RIGHTS TO THE CONTENT YOU POST; THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE; THAT USE OF THE CONTENT YOU SUPPLY DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WILL NOT CAUSE INJURY TO ANY PERSON; AND THAT YOU WILL INDEMNIFY HASTINGS PIER ENTERTAINMENTS LTD FOR ALL CLAIMS RESULTING FROM CONTENT YOU SUPPLY.
- PROHIBITED USE
- YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- IN ANY WAY WHICH CAUSES, OR MAY CAUSE, DAMAGE TO THE WEBSITE OR INTERFERES WITH ANY OTHER PERSON’S USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE WEBSITE;
- IN ANY WAY WHICH IS HARMFUL, UNLAWFUL, ILLEGAL, ABUSIVE, HARASSING, THREATENING OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE OR IN BREACH OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW, REGULATION, GOVERNMENTAL ORDER;
- MAKING, TRANSMITTING OR STORING ELECTRONIC COPIES OF CONTENT PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE OWNER.
- YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- YOU MUST ENSURE THAT THE DETAILS PROVIDED BY YOU ON REGISTRATION OR AT ANY TIME ARE CORRECT AND COMPLETE.
- YOU MUST INFORM US IMMEDIATELY OF ANY CHANGES TO THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE WHEN REGISTERING BY UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS TO ENSURE WE CAN COMMUNICATE WITH YOU EFFECTIVELY.
- WE MAY SUSPEND OR CANCEL YOUR REGISTRATION WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT FOR ANY REASONABLE PURPOSES OR IF YOU BREACH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR REGISTRATION AT ANY TIME BY INFORMING US IN WRITING TO THE ADDRESS AT THE END OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO SO, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THE WEBSITE. CANCELLATION OR SUSPENSION OF YOUR REGISTRATION DOES NOT AFFECT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- PASSWORD AND SECURITY
- WHEN YOU REGISTER ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO CREATE A PASSWORD, WHICH YOU SHOULD KEEP CONFIDENTIAL AND NOT DISCLOSE OR SHARE WITH ANYONE.
- IF WE HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS OR IS LIKELY TO BE ANY MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE OR BREACH OF SECURITY, WE MAY REQUIRE YOU TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD OR SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO OTHER SITES. UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED, THESE SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF HASTINGS PIER ENTERTAINMENTS LTD OR THAT OF OUR AFFILIATES.
- WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OF SUCH WEBSITES AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL FORMS OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THEM.
- THE INCLUSION OF A LINK TO ANOTHER SITE ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT IMPLY ANY ENDORSEMENT OF THE SITES THEMSELVES OR OF THOSE IN CONTROL OF THEM.
- AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMERS
- ANY ONLINE FACILITIES, TOOLS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION THAT HASTINGS PIER ENTERTAINMENTS LTD MAKES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE (THE SERVICE) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE GIVE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS AND/OR FAULTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW, WE PROVIDE NO WARRANTIES (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, COMPATIBILITY AND SATISFACTORY QUALITY. HASTINGS PIER ENTERTAINMENTS LTD IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE.
- WHILST HASTINGS PIER ENTERTAINMENTS LTD USES REASONABLE ENDEAVOURS TO ENSURE THAT THE WEBSITE IS SECURE AND FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES AND OTHER MALWARE, WE GIVE NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTY IN THAT REGARD AND ALL USERS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN SECURITY, THAT OF THEIR PERSONAL DETAILS AND THEIR COMPUTERS.
- HASTINGS PIER ENTERTAINMENTS LTD ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DISRUPTION OR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
- HASTINGS PIER ENTERTAINMENTS LTD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER, SUSPEND OR DISCONTINUE ANY PART (OR THE WHOLE OF) THE WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL CONTINUE TO APPLY TO ANY MODIFIED VERSION OF THE WEBSITE UNLESS IT IS EXPRESSLY STATED OTHERWISE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL: (A) LIMIT OR EXCLUDE OUR OR YOUR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM OUR OR YOUR NEGLIGENCE, AS APPLICABLE; (B) LIMIT OR EXCLUDE OUR OR YOUR LIABILITY FOR FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION, OR (C) LIMIT OR EXCLUDE ANY OF OUR OR YOUR LIABILITIES IN ANY WAY THAT IS NOT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSSES ARISING OUT OF EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HASTINGS PIER ENTERTAINMENTS LTD ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- ANY BUSINESS LOSSES, SUCH AS LOSS OF PROFITS, INCOME, REVENUE, ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, BUSINESS, CONTRACTS, GOODWILL OR COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES;
- LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF ANY DATA, DATABASE OR SOFTWARE;
- ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
- TERMS OF SALE
- 24. BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR A PRODUCT AND OR SERVICE WITH US YOU ARE
- (I) OFFERING TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT/SERVICE
- (II) YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT, AND
- (III) REPRESENTING THAT ALL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH ORDER IS TRUE AND ACCURATE AND YOU ARE AN AUTHORISED USER OF THE PAYMENT METHOD PROVIDED. THE RECEIPT BY YOU OF AN OFFER CONFIRMATION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OUR ACCEPTANCE OF AN ORDER. WE RETAIN THE RIGHT TO REFUSE AND ORDER REQUEST MADE BY YOU.
- PRIOR TO OUR ACCEPTANCE OF AN ORDER, VERIFICATION OF INFORMATION MAY BE REQUIRED. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME AFTER RECEIPT OF YOUR ORDER TO ACCEPT, MODIFY OR DECLINE YOUR ORDER, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, EVEN AFTER YOUR RECEIPT OF AN ORDER CONFIRMATION FROM US, FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO LIMIT THE NUMBER OF ITEMS ORDERED AND TO REFUSE SERVICE TO YOU WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION. IN THE EVENT THAT AN ITEM LISTS AN INCORRECT PRICE, EITHER DUE TO TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERROR, WE SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR CANCEL ANY SUCH ORDER PLACED FOR THE INCORRECT PRICE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE ORDER IS OR HAS BEEN PROCESSED. IF PAYMENT HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE OR IF YOUR ACCOUNT HAS ALREADY BEEN CHARGED FOR THE PURCHASE AND THE ORDER IS CANCELLED, WE WILL CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT IN THE AMOUNT OF THE INCORRECT PRICE.
- 24. BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR A PRODUCT AND OR SERVICE WITH US YOU ARE
- 25. YOU MAY NOT TRANSFER ANY OF YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO ANY OTHER PERSON. WE MAY TRANSFER OUR RIGHTS UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHERE WE REASONABLY BELIEVE YOUR RIGHTS WILL NOT BE AFFECTED.
- 26. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE VARIED BY US FROM TIME TO TIME. SUCH REVISED TERMS WILL APPLY TO THE WEBSITE FROM THE DATE OF PUBLICATION. USERS SHOULD CHECK THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGULARLY TO ENSURE FAMILIARITY WITH THE THEN CURRENT VERSION.
- THE CONTRACTS (RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES) ACT 1999SHALL NOT APPLY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND NO THIRD PARTY WILL HAVE ANY RIGHT TO ENFORCE OR RELY ON ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- IF ANY COURT OR COMPETENT AUTHORITY FINDS THAT ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (OR PART OF ANY PROVISION) IS INVALID, ILLEGAL OR UNENFORCEABLE, THAT PROVISION OR PART-PROVISION WILL, TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED, BE DEEMED TO BE DELETED, AND THE VALIDITY AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THE OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL NOT BE AFFECTED.
- UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED, NO DELAY, ACT OR OMISSION BY A PARTY IN EXERCISING ANY RIGHT OR REMEDY WILL BE DEEMED A WAIVER OF THAT, OR ANY OTHER, RIGHT OR REMEDY.
- THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND INTERPRETED ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF ENGLAND AND WALES AND ALL DISPUTES ARISING UNDER THE AGREEMENT (INCLUDING NON-CONTRACTUAL DISPUTES OR CLAIMS) SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE ENGLISH AND WELSH
- HASTINGS PIER ENTERTAINMENTS LTD DETAILS
- HASTINGS PIER ENTERTAINMENTS LTD OF 1-10 WHITE ROCK, HASTINGS, EAST SUSSEX, TN34 1JY OPERATES THE WEBSITE HASTINGS-PIER.COM. THE REGISTERED VAT NUMBER: 373970268
- YOU CAN CONTACT HASTINGS PIER ENTERTAINMENTS LTD BY EMAIL AT INFO@HASTINGS-PIER.COM AND BY PHONE TO 07534375290.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Hastings Pier Entertainments Ltd.’s fitness studio, function & meeting rooms are available for hire by individuals as well as commercial organisations. There are conditions of use which these Standard Terms and Conditions set out.
All bookings made by persons in respect of rooms at Hastings Pier are accepted by TN34 Studios upon the following Terms and Conditions, which shall form the contract between TN34 Studios and the Hirer.
1. In these terms and conditions:
i) “TN34 Studios” is a trading name of Hastings Pier Entertainments Ltd
ii) “Room or Studio” refers to one of the Meeting Rooms available to be booked through the online booking system.
iii) “Management” means the Management Team of TN34 STUDIOS
iv) “Hirer” means any person, persons or representative of the organisation named in a room booking invoiced by TN34 Studios.
Use of Rooms
2. Use of the Room is by permission of TN34 Studios management who reserve the right to refuse any booking or admission at their discretion. All persons making a booking must complete and sign the relevant waiver before commencing thier booking.
3. Use of the Room must at all times be compliant with user restrictions contained in an agreement made pursuant to section 106 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990
4. The “Hirer” is to make themselves aware to a member of staff before commencing their booking.
Cancellation by TN34 STUDIOS
5. TN34 STUDIOS reserves the right to cancel the booking forthwith and without any liability on its part in the event of the Hirer failing to perform any of the obligations contained within these terms and conditions
6. If for any reason beyond its control including, but not limited to strike, labour dispute, accident, act of war, act of God, fire, flood or other emergency condition, TN34 STUDIOS is unable to perform its obligations in connection with any booking, such non- performance is excused and TN34 STUDIOS may terminate this contract without further liability of any nature, upon re-imbursement of any sums paid by the Hirer. In no event, shall the TN34 STUDIOS be liable for consequential damages of any nature for any reason whatsoever.
Cancellation by the Hirer
7. The Hirer may cancel a Room hire booking by giving notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the Hirer cancels a Room hire booking, TN34 STUDIOS reserves the right to impose cancellation charges as follows:
i) 7 days or more prior to the commencement of the meeting, no charges will be made.
ii) A 25% cancellation fee will be charged if less than 7 days’ notice is given for the cancellation of a meeting.
iii) Between 24-72 hours’ notice prior to the commencement of the meeting a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. a
iv) If a meeting is cancelled within 24hrs then 100% of the room hire will be charged.
- The Hirer is in breach of this contract if:
i) they fail to pay to TN34 STUDIOS any sum of money payable to TN34 STUDIOS on the due date
ii) Room usage by the Hirer other than in accordance with the specified terms of this contract
9. TN34 STUDIOS permits the Hirer to bring their own refreshments on site on condition that
i) Any hot water and crockery are requested at the time of booking
ii) The Hirer pays the standard hire charge for provision of hot water and crockery
ii) The Hirer leaves the room tidy and puts all rubbish in the bin(s) provided
Hours of use
10. The hire charges quoted relate to the times of the hire duration declared at the time of booking. Room usage which continues beyond these times will incur additional hire charges.
11. TN34 STUDIOS operates a no-smoking policy throughout its property.
12. Permission is required for all photographs, filming and video-recording within the TN34 STUDIOS Premises.
13. The Hirer shall not sub-let the hired rooms
14. An additional discretionary fee of £50 will be charged to the hirer if the room is not left in the same state as at the commencement of hire period or is deemed, by the TN34 STUDIOS management team, to be in an unfit state for the next booking
Damage to TN34 STUDIOS property and items not permitted in Rooms
15. The Hirer shall take all reasonable precautions to ensure that no damage occurs to the property of TN34 STUDIOS or its employees. Furniture and equipment provided should be used only for the purpose for which it was designed. In the event of any damage occurring, TN34 STUDIOS reserves the right to render the Hirer liable for the replacement or repair of any or all property damaged.
16. The Hirer shall ensure that nothing is fixed to the floors, walls, ceilings or any other interior or exterior of the buildings by means of nails, screws, drawing pins, blue tack, glue or any other means unless agreed in writing with the Management team prior to the hire period.
17. TN34 STUDIOS accepts no responsibility for any hired equipment or meeting room equipment provided by, for, or on behalf of the Hirer, left unattended prior to, during, or after the function
18. Equipment hired from TN34 STUDIOS
i) Must be collected from the TN34 STUDIOS Company Office prior to the meeting
ii) Must be returned to the TN34 STUDIOS Company Office directly after use
iii) Any faults must be reported before leaving TN34 STUDIOS premises
iv) The Hirer will be responsible if equipment is not returned and penalty charges will be incurred
19. TN34 STUDIOS cannot accept responsibility for any items lost or mislaid on the premises
20. All items stored are at the Hirer’s risk
21. Any items not collected within 24 hours of the end of the meeting will be disposed of unless prior arrangements have been made. Items stored outside these times may incur additional charges
Insurance of property of Hirer and Hirers guests
22. The Hirer acknowledges that any such objects, equipment, furniture, stock, or other property of any sort will remain under the control and care of the Hirer and/ or guests and the Hirer is responsible for insuring such property and accordingly the TN34 STUDIOS excludes liability for losses.
23. The Hirer shall ensure that the event for which the Room is used is conducted in an orderly fashion without causing a nuisance and in full compliance with the directives and requirements of Management and with all applicable laws ordinances and regulations.
Right to Exclude or Eject Persons
24. TN34 STUDIOS reserves the right, as it considers reasonable, to exclude or eject, any persons from the Room or the premises of the TN34 STUDIOS whom it shall consider objectionable (including any engaged by the Hirer) and the Hirer will be liable for any liability arising thereby save where the Hirer establishes negligence or bad faith by HASTINGS PIER ENTERTAINMENTS LTD.
Data Protection Act
25. The details of the Hirer or, where different, the Client will be held by TN34 STUDIOS on its computer database for use by its accounts department for maintaining proper records. It will not be passed onto any third parties.
Acceptance of the Terms & Conditions
By proceeding with your booking you are fully accepting the above terms & conditions.